Patagonia via MEC
The ultra-light weight and, in our honest opinion, sleek AF Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody.
Description from MEC:
- Shell and lining are ultralight, windproof 10-denier Pertex Quantum nylon ripstop with a DWR finish to shed light precip.
- Insulated with 65g PlumaFill, as warm and packable as down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic.
- Quilted construction minimizes stitch lines to maximize loft and prevent cold spots.
- Insulated low-profile hood fits under a climbing helmet.
- Front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered pockets handwarmer pockets, left one doubles as a stuff-sack with a reinforced carabiner clip loop.
- 2 sleek internal drop-in pockets.
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
*When you purchase a product through the above links, Wakeful Travel receives a tony percentage from your purchase. It would be super rad if you used our link!