The Wakeful Integration Journal was created for conscious explorers to prepare, navigate and integrate their psychedelic experiences.
WHAT: A guided journal that helps you prepare, navigate and integrate transformative experiences. Contains space for 4 journeys.
WHO'S IT FOR? People who'd like to be supported before, during, or after their 1-5+ night experiences. The journal can assist you while on retreat, at a clinic, or even in the forest with your friends.
• What good are peak spiritual experiences if they don't positively change your life?Preparation and integration for a plant medicine experience are JUST as important as the medicine itself. You won't reap the benefits from a session if you don't lay out the next tangible steps to actually CREATE the change you wish to see.
• Journaling is the #1 tool that people use to understand and reflect on their experiences, but the lack of structure of a blank notebook makes it an ineffective tool for proper integration.
• Journaling reflects your own wisdom back at you, helps you understand the areas you may wish to work on–and then put a plan in place for lasting growth.
• Journaling has been scientifically proven to improve your working memory, increase productivity, and support emotional confrontation and cognitive processing.
Co-branding and white label options:
Catering, to not only to participants of psychedelic medicine, Wakeful Travel is the the ceremony companion company, working with retreat centres, psychedelic clinics, facilitators and mindful product brands to provide tools that aid in transformation and self exploration.
If your organization would like to co-create a guided branded or white labelled journal that's aligned with your vision, content, and protocols, we'd love to bring your idea to light. Get in touch with us to learn more about our customizable options.
"Working with Jenny and Wakeful Travel has been an absolute blast! She is efficient, effective, communicative, and accountable. In addition to her amazing idea for a product to serve our clients, collaborating with Jenny is super refreshing! She grows to understand our team and our unique needs, while exceeding expectations in delivering on co-created goals for a unique PsiloHealth Integration Journal. If you have the opportunity to work with this bright, young woman – I would NOT skip the chance. I believe that with her background, vision, and drive, her Wakeful Travel Journals will soon be sought after throughout the ENTIRE psychedelic community. If you have any other questions about our experience in operation with Jenny, please reach out!"
– Dr. Sa'ed Al-Olimat, CEO of PsiloHealth